- Siege Home
- Site Info
Questions? Contact us!
Event Steward: Paul Lewis
Co-Event Stewart: Reyna Thorne
Site Fees - PRE REG FORM
If you wish to pre-reg, please send out the form no later than May 5th 2017
Adult: 16yrs & Older - Youth: 6-15yrs - Child: 5yrs and Younger
Adult Site: $15
Youth Site: $10
Adult Member Site: $10
Youth Member Site: $5
Adult/Youth Camp fee: $5/Night
Child Site/Camp: FREE
Family Cap: $50
Feast : $15
IF YOU ARE BRINGING A MINOR OF WHICH YOU ARE NOT THE LEGAL GUARDIAN YOU WILL NEED
TO BRING A FILLED OUT COPY OF THIS FORM AND A NOTORIZED COPY OF THIS FORM.
KINGDOM RULES CHANGE: THE MEDICAL FORM NOW ONLY REQUIRES A WITNESS
- Easy to find, Right on US 12
- Clean Swimming Hole
- Lots of Water Spiguts & Electrical Oulets available
- Plenty of clean modern flushies
- Covered Pavilions
- Dogs must me on a leash in camping area, not allowed in picnic or activity areas
(do to site's insurance policy, NO PIT PULLS)
-Fishing Pond, CATCH & RELEASE ONLY
A full schedule of events can be found HERE.
More information coming SOON!
- Class 1
- Class 2
- Class 3
- Class 4
- Class 5
Feast Steward: THL Rosalyn MacGregor
Limited to 50 seats, reserve early!
Ingredients list is available upon request.
Fine Manchets and Butters
Cold Sage Chicken
Buttered Cheese Turnips
Simple Sallet of Radishes
Roast Olives of Beef*
Sallat of Roasted Onions
Compound of Sallat of Spring Greens
*Mushroom & Cheese Tart as vegetarian alternative
Sallat of Carrots for Fish Days
Fried Toast of Spinage
Sweet Cheeries in Snowe
Seasonal menu prepared by THL Rosalyn MacGregor from
The Good Huswifes Jewell (1596)
The English Housewifes (1615)
There will be a "feed the pigs" donation jar.
Merchant Liason: Reyna Thorne
- Pre-Registering for merchant space is preferable.
Otherwise fill out the form and bring it with you to Siege.
- $30 for event (camping/day) OR Donation of $35 Retail Value toward Prizes.
- Includes Merchant Space & Site Passes for 2 Adults (under 12 free)
- You may set-up as early as noon on Friday.
- If you have not been to a Siege- it is an outdoor weekend camping event.
- Your participation is greatly appreciated!
- We consider our merchants to be a valued and essential part of the SCA family, and wish to promote this sense of family and community.